Saturday, April 01, 2006

pulling off april fool's jokes

last year i pulled off (or at least tried to pull off) a little april fools joke on my blog. it worked on a few people, but obviously wasn't that great. i'm not so good at carrying out jokes like this because i always find it hard to do something that really fools people but is not super mean.

this year i left april fooling to my boyfriend. he did such a good one even i fell for it... after he told me he was doing it none the less! ha! i'm slightly gullible. :)

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Do we get to know what he did???

Anonymous said...

i told my college roommate that i wouldn't be able to come to his wedding this summer. nothing too drastic, bit it was exciting because he's the one who always pranks us. after 8 years i finally got him!

Torrey said...

the best part of the prank was that he told me he was doing it, and when i was copied on the email i fell for it! sheesh.