Friday, February 11, 2005

hello from san diego

i'm writing this morning from San Diego. i flew down here yesterday after taking Muni from Steph's place to Embarcadero, then getting on BART to the Oakland coliseum, and then the AirBART shuttle to the airport.... egads, what a journey.

believe it or not, it's pouring rain down here! argh. and, it was so beautiful in the Bay Area over the last few days. do i miss it? i don't know yet...

anyways, i'm here now, and i'm blissfully sitting on my awesome leather couch and watching the Oprah shows that i asked Sasha to save for me from the last few weeks on the DVR. it's like heaven! also, sleeping in my own bed last night was great too. i wanted to lie in there awake for as long as i could just so i could consciously enjoy it.

well, ok, i gotta get back to my couch and my tv... how am i ever going to get any homework done this weekend? eeeek. plus, i'm off to pilates with my Dad soon, so i'd better get ready for that too. write to ya later!

No comments: