Tuesday, March 29, 2005

back in san francisco

disclaimer: i didn't ever go to sleep last night. i took a nap for 3 hours today, but i'm still a little loopy. bear with me on this post.

so, on monday i woke up in my apartment in san diego. i puttered around, packed my bags, and then went to my Dad's house to hang out with him before i jetted out of town. i got to pick out his tie for his meeting!!! i loved it. it was definitely the highlight of my day. then, i drove over to Jon's and he took me to the airport.

my flight would have been totally fine if a creepy old man with stinky beer breath had not sat next to me. sheesh. i tried to ignore him, but it didn't stop him from trying to buy me a beer. when i declined politely he had to make a crack about how i probably wasn't old enough to have one anyways. when i told him that yes, in fact i was, he exclaimed "in what state!" ummmm... California sir. sheesh! what a creep.

Manal picked me up from the airport, took me to my Jetta which was at her house, and then i headed over the bay bridge back to my lovely san francisco. after i unpacked a friend came over. we watched the movie Garden State and decided not to sleep all night. i couldn't remember the last time i stayed awake and saw the sun rise. it must have been when i was in college. ahhhhh. fun.

barely any sleep and class don't mix. i don't recommend it to anyone. that's my advice for the day.

No comments: