Monday, March 07, 2005

Monday

Hi Everyone... Happy Monday!

I haven't made a real posting in a while, so here goes. I had a pretty good weekend, nothing too crazy, but then again, you need to have a weekend like that every now and then. If they were all crazy.... well... you know. Anyways, my Mom was in town for business at the end of the week, so her, my aunt and I all met up on Friday night for dinner and a sleepover in Oakland. On Saturday I said "no thanks" to studying and us ladies went shopping at the Marina outlets instead. I got some cute Nine West shoes, YAY! Then my aunt and I went on a walk around Piedmont and grabbed some take-out before heading home for a night in with a movie.

On Sunday I studied so much it made up for doing nothing on Saturday. I think I hit the books from about 9am-1pm straight. I guess a midterm in your Law and Ethics class could do that to a person. Then I visited Manal in Albany. I administered the second part of a battery of testing I am putting her through. Can you imagine a cuter testing subject for your Counseling Assessment class? No, I didn't think so. After some delightful Indian food for dinner, I went back to pick up my aunt Linny. We had a date to head back in to the City together to catch that movie Hotel Rwanda at the little West Portal movie theater. Let me just say that I highly recommend this movie to everyone. It was very powerful and intense. It made me feel like I needed to do something to help all of the people around the world that everyone else is ignoring. Sheesh... where to start?

No comments: