Sunday, March 13, 2005

sick all weekend

so yes, i was sick all weekend. i was supposed to go to Sacramento to visit Stephanie and then we were going to drive up to Tahoe for a day of playing in the snow. I was super sick on Friday and even more sick on Saturday. A new friend of mine suggested TheraFlu caplets (not the powder you mix into a drink -- that shit is nasty) and anyways, that TheraFlu saved my life. It helped me be alive on Saturday and it helped me be a human today. I'm still a little sick, but definitely getting better.


this saved my life Posted by Hello

Overall, my weekend wasn't a total wash. I really enjoyed hanging out with my aunt Linny. We kinda needed eachother for company this weekend, so that was good. We had some random silly times (hence the quotes below) and it was so nice to have her there to take care of me. There is nothing worse than being alone when you're sick. Another good thing happened to me this weekend due to the fact that I was home and on the computer all day/night... more details about that later. And, I went to Manal's house this afternoon for a BBQ. It was a really nice way to end a beautiful sunny weekend in the Bay Area that could have been so much worse considering my health.

No comments: