Sunday, April 10, 2005

beautiful sunday

my day started off with some homework... then i ran off to Alameda to have lunch with a friend. after some eggs, hashbrowns, a waffle and some sliced banana's i got "dragged" out shopping in emeryville with the east bay girls. we had some silly spicy times at Zao and i made a little dent in my credit card due to abercrombie and fitch having great clothes.

oh, and don't forget the mini-skirt-and-off-the-shoulder-top fashion show i put on for my friends. that's always a hoot. many of my friends from college know about this game... freedom to pick out any clothes in the store that will look rediculous on Torrey and she has to try them on strictly for entertainment value. why do clothes that other people normally wear look so frickin hilarious on me? hey, whatever, i don't mind taking one for the team if everyone gets a good laugh.

my night ended with my 2 favorite television addictions Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy. oooooh do i have to wait a whole week for more?

No comments: