Saturday, April 16, 2005

Foot Update

So, here is what I think is going on with my foot... which is still bothering me 10 days later I must point out. I believe I have Plantar Fasciitis. It's not what the doctor at the SFSU Student Health Center said I had, but a different doctor suggested it, and after doing some online research, I agree with this other doctor. It's good to get second opinions... especially from cute doctors.

Anyways, read about it and have some empathy for what I've been going through. Plus, now that I have been limping for over a week, I've jacked up other muscles in my leg that have been compensating for my lame foot.

I think feet problems run in my family. Wait, now I think I might have what my Mom has... Morton's Neuroma. SHIT. No no, it's definitely the first thing. Oh, whatever, it sucks.

No comments: