Thursday, April 14, 2005

My 27th birthday

so, my 27th birthday started out mild... i got some early morning birthday phone calls... which was great. i went to work and nothing too weird happened in the cafeteria of city college today... someone was looking down on me from above. thank you mr. man in the clouds! then i decided to go to the student health center to have my foot checked out. fortunately, my foot is not broken. well, at least not the bone. i did something else to it (i forgot what the doctor told me it was called) and basically i need to just not walk on it a lot and it will get better eventually. the doctor suggested to give me some cortizone shot, but i declined it. it's not that bad.

oh, and to explain the pics above, i was very pissed at the student health center because they are so mean there. when they made me wear these ugly yellow shorts i totally lost it. i retaliated by messing with all of their pamphlets. i mixed them all up and then put the sexual ones in the front of every section. hopefully some mean assistant will have to fix all of it. ha! i showed them!!!

then, in the afternoon (between phone calls) i treated myself to a delightful nap in a sun patch on Stephy's bed. as most of you know, i hate naps, i'm no good at them, and i just never take them.... but shit, it was my birthday, and it was as good a time as any. ahhhhh... sometimes i even love rebelling against myself!

No comments: