Friday, May 27, 2005

*cue soundtrack from the musical Annie*

TOMORROW! TOMORROW! I'M GRADUATING, TOMORROW!

ok, enough of that... well, i actually don't have much to say right now, but i figured in my final moments of peace and quiet alone i would spend a little time with my blog (what does that say about my sex life these days? don't answer that). i don't know how much attention i will get to pay to this website over the next few days being that my entire family is descending on the bay area in a few hours in order to celebrate my graduation with me.

i wonder if my hits count will plummet because a huge percentage of my readers will actually be up here in the bay area with me this weekend? interesting. i'll have to monitor that. anyways... wow... babbling.... i was hoping to have something more profound to say right here.

maybe i could make a speech about being frustrated with men? but geez... how unoriginal and female of me. or, i could say something deep about completing my masters degree and how now i am ready to embark on the journey of searching for my professional identity?

OR i can always share about how yesterday i had a garlic hangover from eating too many garlic fries at the Giants game... or how my best friend from 8th grade who i thought was lost in the depths of the world population found me on myspace?

wow... what a life i live!

alright.... goodbye for now.... i'm going to take a shower and head out to santa cruz... gotta go pick up my cousin. think of me at 4pm on saturday... that's when i'm graduating.

-master torrey

No comments: