Tuesday, May 24, 2005

el fin

so i'm on campus right now... came here a little early before my 7pm class because i wanted to make sure i had a chance to sit in the student center, walk around campus, fully absorbing my final moments as a grad student. i know this may sound cheesy to all of you, but i am definitely experiencing all of that stuff about questioning my identity now. i know "torrey the grad student" very well these days, and i like her. but, what now? who am i? just "unemployed tor" or am i already "counselor tor" even though i don't have a job? i don't remember feeling like this after my bachelors degree. i remember being so excited to get the fuck outta there. i remember getting into my jetta to follow a u-haul full of my shit up to san francisco... less than a week after graduating.

what now?

well, i know what NOW... now i am logging off and going to my last class to turn in my last final... weird. super weird.

No comments: