Sunday, May 15, 2005

implementing new slang

i think i just decided that i want to start using a new slang word. i mean, it's not new to the world, but it will be new to me. originally the word "dodgy" comes from british slang. urbandictionary.com compared it to it's american counterpart "shady" and i liked that comparison. instead of saying shady, i think i will say dodgy... until i feel too stupid saying it or until i get too much shit from my brother for saying lame words like dodgy and hecka.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

worst word ever yikes thats 80s

Anonymous said...

who in our family likes blogs?

Anonymous said...

I suppose it's better than "guaco" and "klump"...you'll definately be good to go when you visit me next year and all my british friends from the international schools say dodgy shit about the Norwegians :P

Torrey said...

hey everyone, i actually used the word dodgy on thursday and friday this week. i rock.