Monday, May 23, 2005

so bad it hurts

ok, so the insomnia is really bad right now... i can't tell what it is either... could it be that the antibiotics i'm on are starting to get to me? i think they are upsetting my stomach and all sorts of other things. i really dont want to take them anymore, i'm just plain uncomfortable. ick.

or, is it all of the stuff that's on my mind right now... i have a big week ahead of me. actually, it might be one of the best weeks of my life that i am about to live. how exciting is that! no wonder i can't sleep. wanna hear about my week ahead? ok... i thought you did.

monday- after getting some shit done on campus i'm going to dinner in the haight, very fun, very SF of me during my last week up here
tuesday- getting a pedicure with lindsay and then going to my LAST class and turning in my LAST final. holy crap. how cool is that?
wednesday- celebrating with lindsay by going to the Giants vs Dodgers game. we are going to look so cute!
thursday- cleaning, cooking, and doing all of the last minute prep for the family's arrival.
friday- everyone arrives! my brothers, sisters, parents, grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles... then we play in SF all night long.
saturday- gradu gradu graduation! YAY! then how about some laughs at cobb's?
sunday- more family time, more SF activities... then sending everyone off.

next monday i'll have to pack my stuff in my car and say goodbye to friends, and then on tuesday may 31st i drive down to san diego. sheesh... what a week i have coming up.

argh... my tummy hurts. i am going to have to stop taking these antibiotics... they SUCK. crap. owwwww. yay unnecessary medication and insomnia. waaaaaah.

No comments: