Wednesday, November 09, 2005

2 weeks notice

I quit my job today.

The title of this posting is somewhat misleading, you see, I gave my 2 weeks notice but my boss wanted my resignation effective immediately. Therefore, I am home now... and finally my blog will get the attention is has been neglected of all of these months.

I am not going to write anymore about the story of me quitting... I wouldn't want to get dooced... but then again, if I've already quit I guess I can't get fired now can I? If you want details call or email me. I'm always happy to share, as you all know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To quote some old person, "it's for the best." The PC thing to say would be, "it wasn't a good "fit." Our friend JD would say, "it's not good there."

Anonymous said...

that job was queer anyway