Thursday, January 26, 2006

i love concerts!

tonight i am spending a couple of hours at one of my favorite concert venues in san francisco. the great american music hall can only really be rivaled by the fillmore, this is just my opinion of course. and, the two can't totally be compared since the GAMH is much smaller and more intimate. a totally different vibe. anyways... amy and i are seeing imogen heap. she was kind of weird on the david letterman show so i'm not expecting much, but i'm still excited.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she was SO GOOD! i was totally proven wrong, and gladly. she had all of her synthesizer equiptment there and had an amazing stage presence. anyone reading this: if you get the chance, see Imogen Heap live. you won't regret it.

Monolog said...

I'm so glad this turned out to be such a good concert. Her albums are so great! Wish I could have been there with my two bestest buds :)