Friday, March 03, 2006

the end of an era




i am blogging about something today that is near and dear to my heart. my cloudberry jam. we finished it this morning, and i was hit with the symbolism of how long it has been since i've seen my best friend. as one of dave's roommates exclaimed "she's a whole jam jar away" and she totally is. i missed my friend since the day i left norway, but now, with that little piece of norway that i had with me each day gone, i am truly feeling the time and distance.

can't wait until June Monster!!!! :)

2 comments:

Monolog said...

me neither, tor, me neither!! just picture me, comin' round the mountain when i come, ill be comin' round the mountain when i come, ill be coming round the mountain, ill be coming round the mountain, ill be coming round the mountain when i come...with cloudberry jam!!!!!!

OMG, that was way too many ill be coming round the mountains to write at 330 in the morning. i hope you actually sang the tune while you read it so it was all worth while.

miss my cloudberry jam lovin' torstar!!!!

Anonymous said...

She did sing the tune! I was there.