Saturday, December 30, 2006

New Years Resolution tradition

for new years '04-'05 i began a tradition. i decided that instead of making promises to work out more or be nicer to other people (i'm already gosh darn nice i think) i was going to make new years resolutions to learn how to cook new things.

my first resolution was to learn how to make vegetarian chili. turns out that it took me the entire year to actually bring that resolution to life! for '05-'06 my resolution was to learn how to make homemade granola. now, of course i couldn't break my tradition of waiting the whole year to complete my task.

i bought the granola ingredients today... and now you know what i'll be baking tomorrow before i head out on the town!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this resolution! I might borrow it myself. I think I'll try one new something or other every month, that way it won't be daunting or overwhelming, but rather exciting! Great idea Tor. Happy Happy New Years to you and Dave :D