Friday, January 05, 2007

My official last day of unemployment... for now

I contemplated announcing this earlier but decided to wait. But, since today is my last day of being unemployed it's as good a time as any.

On Monday I start working at UC Berkeley as an Admissions Advisor for the School of Social Welfare. My contract is only through April as of now because I'm filling in for someone going on maternity leave. I'll keep you posted as to how things go.


It's Friday today, right? I guess I should start being one of those people who get excited about Fridays again.

4 comments:

JM said...

SWEET it is FRIDAY!

I am so excited for your new job.

Torrey said...

when is lunch club starting up again?

Jenny said...

YAY friday!! I should be working today, but I'm not...if working is too tough for you though, I've got a nice little container of vicodin! :) Wheeeeeeee!!!!!

Let's have lunch one of these days while you're on campus!!

Torrey said...

oh boy! you gotta love your friends after they get their wisdom teeth taken out.

there is SO MUCH wisdom left over. :)

yes, jenny, lunch, soon. chew chew chew!!!