Thursday, February 14, 2008

Do I have the best guy, or what?

Ok, I don't want to brag, I just want to make sure my man gets some props on this "day of love" that is named after some random saint.

So, not only did I get flowers last night (you don't want to risk having your lady wake up on V-day with the fear that there might be nothing). I also found a mysterious pink bag on my desk when I got to work today (ok, not so mysterious, it said Miette on it). Do you know what was inside?

THREE CUPCAKES from my favorite cupcake place in San Francisco that I hope will make the cupcakes for our wedding this Fall. YUM!

Sooooooooooo sweet, right? I'm so lucky to be marrying this man. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Being married to a man who on our wedding day, on the way to the reception, told me to open the glove compartment where I found a GIANT chocolate chip cookie which Tim knew I'd really need just about then, I can say that you definitely have one of the TWO best guys...and you'll wake up
every morning realizing the same thing - which makes you one of the luckiest women ever.