Thursday, February 05, 2009

They call this fondue

I thought fondue needed to have flames involved. Since when did dipping things in little bowls of chocolate sauce get renamed fondue?

1 comment:

Monolog said...

hmm, good question. well, fondre in french is to melt, so then the "dish" fondue is coming from as long as the chocolate is melted then think they are satisfying the criteria for it to be fondue...n'est ce pas?