Monday, August 10, 2009

Reliving our wedding weekend

This afternoon we decided to relive our wedding weekend. We went to the ferry building...


We had lunch at Yank Sing and stood in the exact spot where we were married...


We rode a cable car...


And we even went back to the Hyatt and sat in the lobby for a while.


The weather today was as nice as it was in November when we got married. I'm not sure if it was more strange when it was warm and sunny in November, or that it was warm and sunny in August! Don't forget the famous Mark Twain quote, "The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco."

That's why I love SF.
 

1 comment:

Monolog said...

yeah!!!! So fun!! I love revisiting La Venta and remembering my wedding day...so glad you did the same! I was actually remembering the AMAZING food at your wedding the other day..hot DAMN I would love some of that eggplant!

Smooches!