Thursday, July 01, 2010

Ok, it's July

Time yet again for a "new month" post. For the past few months I wanted to talk about my pregnancy in these "new month" posts, but because we hadn't announced it I could only refer to it indirectly. Now, it's out in the open.

Why not more things on the blog about the pregnancy, you ask? I have a separate private blog that I'm keeping as sort of a pregnancy diary, all about the development of the fetus, little clothes I'm buying, and changes I'm going through. Anyway, as the pregnancy progresses I'm sure you'll be seeing more about it on this blog here, so never fear, it's coming.

As for July, we have a big month planned. Now that I'm in my 2nd trimester we're going to be doing some traveling, so stay tuned for that. And some time this month we should find out the sex of the baby and I should start feeling him/her move. I can't wait for that.

Alright, enough from me... I know most of you prefer just pictures to all of these words. :)
 

No comments: