Sunday, August 01, 2010

Already loving August

It's August 1st, and that means it's time for a "new month" post. WOO HOO! July zoomed by, as we knew it would, and now we're here in August. And, actually, I'm already loving it. I'm almost half way through my pregnancy, the Bay Area hasn't been excruciatingly hot recently, and I have all sorts of exciting things lined up for this month.

Today we kicked off the month with a visit to Stern Grove to check out the FREE Sunday concert of the week. As many of you regular readers know, this is one of my most favorite San Francisco summer pastimes. I go every summer, at least once. For the last few years I dreamed of taking my baby there some day, so I'm excited that the bump was able to join us this afternoon. I wonder if Ellie could hear the tunes!?



If you enjoy looking back on good 'ole times, check out previous summer visits to Stern Grove:

2005
2006
2007
2008
2009
 

No comments: