Thursday, April 14, 2005

Birthday celebration

I had a super awesome birthday celebration tonight. Lindsay came over after her class and we took muni downtown to Embarcadero Center. We met our friends (Luisimo, Mike, Amy, Manal, Shirley, Marc and Beatrice) at Gaylord's, this Indian place on the top floor of Embarcadero Center near the movie theater. After a fabulous Indian feast and some silliness, Lindsay and Luisimo and I dashed off to The Punchline. Greg Proops was headlining, but there were some other greats tonight too. Joe Klocek was awesome... sooooooo funny! I forgot how much I love comedy clubs. I had a couple of drinks and the buzz helped me laugh non-stop for the entire evening. Luisimo took off on his motorcycle and Lin and I went back to the muni in order to end our night in a very San Francisco way.

Overall I had a near perfect birthday. So far, all I have to say about being 27 is that it's really great!

No comments: