Friday, April 15, 2005

good morning to a freak out

i woke up this morning and a friend sent me a link to this site called Zaba.com ever heard of it? CRAP it freaked me out. check it out and search for people. i didn't realize there was so much info about me... addresses, phone numbers.... i've been living in a lot of places over the last 10 years... almost a different place every year or so. sheesh!

oh, and here is a little advice for those fellow insomniacs out there... do not take naps in the afternoon... even if you only suffer from mild and occasional insomnia... and even if it's your birthday. just don't "treat" yourself to a nice big 'ole nap. otherwise at 3am you are just burning with the thought of hunting down your chapstick because you can't lay there one more minute without putting some on. argh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recently ate bunny stew, but I would trade it for $50,000!