Saturday, September 29, 2007

New Years Resolution, achieved!

So, as all of you regular blog readers know, I make a New Years Resolution each year to cook a new dish... something that is one of my favorite things to eat in restaurants but something I could totally make at home.

In 2005 I wanted to learn how to make Vegetarian Chili. In 2006 I wanted to learn how to make Granola. And, for 2007 I took on the challenge of learning to make Ma Po Tofu. Typically I have achieved these goals with mere moments to spare in the year... however, this year, with the help of Jess, I tackled Ma Po Tofu in September! YUMMERS!




2 comments:

Monolog said...

Dude, that looks seriously yummers!! You are planning on making some for me when we meet in Amsterdam, right??? ;)

Amy T said...

ooh, I love ma po tofu! you'll have to put together a demonstration for me too :)