Tuesday, January 01, 2008

alright people, it's New Years Resolution time!

we all must know by now what my new years resolution tradition is... to learn how to cook something new each year. i won't go into why learning one new thing each year is such a feat... feel free to review if you so please:

Resolution 2005

Resolution 2006
Resolution 2007

and now, for my 2008 resolution(s)* DRUMROLL PLEASE!

Pad See Ew


and Curry Noodle Soup



*since I've been so successful with my New Years Resolutions in the past, it was suggested to me that this year I attempt to learn not one, but TWO new dishes! we'll see how it goes.

2 comments:

Monolog said...

I could have sworn I asked you for the recipe for the Tofu dish you made last year. It looked so yummy! Such a great new year's resolution tradition you have best-y!!!

Anonymous said...

I love Pad See Ew! Let me know if you come across a good recipe.

Grace