Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My life is not all cats! I swear!

I just glanced at my blog and noticed that it's mostly about cats right now! That's not a bad thing per se, it's just not terribly riveting I realize. So, other than my cats, and my pregnancy, there isn't too much exciting stuff going on right now to blog about. There have been record high temps in the area this week and I'm trying not to melt. I've been working a little bit, and volunteering, and growing a human inside my body (one of my favorite phrases as of late).

Anyway, here is a picture of our baby girl, taken during a 3D ultrasound on Monday. She has my cheeks, chin and mouth, and my MILs nose. Also, the technician exclaimed, "wow, she has a beautiful brain!" I explained that she got that from her dad. :)



I'm 28 weeks pregnant today.
 

2 comments:

lbmittal said...

Torrey, i bet you could have that printed to canvas and it could be start of the wall of fame at your house! See you at the shower. Love to all, Lillian

running42k said...

Very beautiful. Take good care of yourself!